So, you’re preparing to move your office, and things are hectic. If you want to stay on top of your game, why not hire us at In & Out Moving & Delivery in Charlotte, NC, to handle your entire move? And if you are a smart business owner, you’ll also take advantage of our furniture assembly service when we get you to the other side.
Many businesses feel that having professionals assemble their office furniture is an unnecessary expense, but actually, it’s not. Why? Well, think about it – office relocation is a big undertaking, and the sooner you can get back into operation, the better. Neither you nor your employees have time to waste on getting everything ship-shape.
It could take you days to complete the job on your own, and the resultant downtime would be a hefty expense to your business. Rather let us provide you with, firstly, safe delivery of your items and, secondly, expert furniture assembly. This way, you don’t lose out on productivity because your employees’ chairs, desks, cabinets, etc. have not been assembled.
Below are some more reasons why smart business owners take advantage of our furniture assembly service:
- No risk of a lawsuit for injuries sustained by your employees while they’re moving or assembling the furniture.
- Our professional crew has the expertise and tools to do the job properly and safely.
- Our professional movers do all the loading and unloading.
- No moving the furniture around continuously. It will all be arranged in the right place, first time around.
- Greatly reduced risk of damage.