Storage is used for many different situations. Perhaps you have too much furniture in your new home, you’re trying to sell your home and want to free rooms and closets of extra clutter, or the kids have moved out, but you just can’t part with all their memorabilia. Or maybe you have piles of documents that you may need again someday, but they’re taking up too much living space.
Whatever the reason, finding furniture storage is easy with In & Out Moving & Delivery! In no time at all, you’ll know what’s available, what’s best for you, and how much it will cost.
Some extra things to check on when looking for a facility include security, safety, access hours, and protection against heat or water damage. When you’ve located a furniture storage facility, it’s important that you know how best to place the items. Here’s a list of tips:
- Aisles should be created with the box labels facing outward.
- The boxes shouldn’t be stacked too high. If you need to get something, this can be time-consuming and dangerous.
- Ensure that there’s a sturdy lock on your storage unit.
- Ask for a contact name at the facility. The manager may also give advice on how to unload your belongings, or even have a crew to do it.
- Read your furniture storage agreement for payment and termination regulations.
If you’re looking for secure storage facilities in Charlotte, NC, contact us at In & Out Moving & Delivery. We are a family-owned and operated, fully licensed and insured moving & storage company. Our top priority is your satisfaction!