Furniture storage can be a huge help if you find yourself in between jobs or homes without a place to store your stuff. Getting rid of your stuff may not be the best option because turning around and buying new stuff is often too expensive. And some of your furniture may have sentimental value, so furniture storage is one of the only options you may be left with. Before you choose a company to rent furniture storage from, ask yourself these questions to assess your needs, and then find a company that will meet them.
- When do I need access to my furniture?
- Will I need my furniture picked up and delivered?
- Will my furniture be stored in a safe, dry place?
- Will my furniture be left unattended, or will there be someone on site at all times to guard the storage space?
- Is the storage facility protected by an alarm or a gate that requires a key or combination?
- Are there security cameras, or how will my stuff be protected against theft from other people also storing their furniture?
- Will my furniture be stored somewhere that is safe from leaks or other weather threats?
- What about rodents or insects? Will the furniture be in the condition I left it in?
- What does the price include? Can I pay on a daily or weekly basis if I don’t anticipate needing furniture storage for a whole month?
- Is there insurance available in case anything should happen to my furniture while in storage?
Asking yourself these questions can help you to feel better prepared to leave your belongings in furniture storage. Thinking about what you want and need in a furniture storage company can help you feel confident in storing your stuff. At In & Out Moving & Delivery, we offer the best in furniture storage. Call us today, and feel free to ask us any questions you may have about storing with us. We’re sure you’ll be pleased with our answers!