A Few Things You Can Do to Ensure Safe, Successful Furniture Delivery in Charlotte, NC
Furniture Delivery in Charlotte – When it comes to furniture delivery, the professional movers at In & Out Moving & Delivery are committed to exceeding your expectations. Not only will your items be safely delivered, but our skilled team will assemble and set them up in the right place.
Their #1 priority is to ensure your new furniture is in perfect condition when it arrives. However, we do require a little help from you. In order to facilitate a safe and successful furniture delivery in Charlotte, North Carolina, you can do the following:
- Safety Comes First: Please remove any potentially hazardous objects from the driveway and all walkways.
- Clear the Way: Have a cleared pathway through your home to rooms where furniture and boxes are to be placed.
- An Adult Must be at Home: Someone aged 18 or older must be there to accept the furniture delivery.
Many office suites, retirement facilities, condo complexes, and apartment buildings prohibit furniture delivery during certain hours. If your complex or building has restrictions, let your moving company know when scheduling a furniture delivery. Also, if the use of an elevator is required for delivery, do your best to reserve it for the scheduled time.
Note: It’s also a good idea to check with your movers about certain policies to avoid potential disputes. These include:
- Do the movers reserve the right to delay the furniture delivery due to bad weather and/or hazardous road conditions?
- Are deliveries to units above a 3rd floor (without elevator access) subject to an additional charge?
- Is the moving crew prohibited from removing their boots in terms of OSHA guidelines?
If you have any questions about our furniture delivery services, feel free to contact us at our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
Furniture Delivery in High Point, NC